Corona virus is a cluster of similar viruses that gives rise to a dangerous disease in creatures like mammals and birds. But in the human body, it takes place through the respiratory tract. This infection seems reasonable, just like other treatable viruses, but in reality, it leads toward ending one’s life if not given an on-time precaution. Corona virus is also popular with the term “COVID-19.” amongst people. This infection covers the broad-range from moderate to fatal. There are several Corona virus, or human Corona virus discovered years back. But the one we are facing namely “COVID-19” has come out as the most dangerous one because there is no vaccine yet found for this infection. And COVID-19 speedily infects other persons as well and usually ends with the darkest fact of death.
Here are the symptoms of Corona virus, you should be aware of, for taking the on-time precautions so that you can help yourself along with others. It is a global pandemic which has four stages and symptoms accordingly. Well below given are the symptoms one should have a count on for better protection.
- Dry Cough
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Body aches
- Runny Nose
- Losing taste buds
- Lacking a sense of smell
Well, most of the people face these symptoms in a regular cold that is treatable, but one out of 10 gets severely ill and needs extreme care to cure this infection. COVID-19 is the virus of higher risk as it creates chronic respiratory conditions in a human body. The person dealing with the pre-medical situation has more chances to get infected with the Coronavirus. The one receives this infection start feeling hot on the chest and gets a continuous cough. Not just this but it comes with some more, and here are the four stages of COVID-19 given below.
- FIRST STAGE – Corona in its initial stage, does not circulate domestically. In the early stage, we see the cases of people who have travelled from the pre-infected place.
- SECOND STAGE- in the second stage, we see the cases of local-level transitioning. Here we see instances of those who got in touch with the first stage people—for example, family members or friends. In this stage, we can track and quarantine the infected person.
- THIRD STAGE – The third stage of Coronavirus is risky and hard to control because here we are unable to track the source of infection. This stage occurs when second stage persons get in touch with numerous persons who have no travel history and no such mentioned traceable data.
- FOURTH STAGE – Stage four of Coronavirus faces uncontrollable spread and community transmission.
Above detailed are the four stages of Corona virus and there are various modes of its transmission following the precautions below.
- Perform cleanliness with healthy hygiene
- Wash or sanitize your hands oftenly after eating and coughing
- Stop touching face with dirty or unwashed hands
- Maintain social distancing
- Cover the face while sneezing and coughing
- Clean the affected objects frequently
- Wear a mask and gloves
- Avoid travelling and neglect the outdoor services
Well, these are some precautions you need to take to protect yourself from the Corona virus. These precautions help you break the chain to avoid the 4th stage and help reduce the risk of getting infected with this virus.